On September 16, 2008, our lives were forever changed when James Wilson (J.W.) entered the world. He is a living miracle who has touched our hearts and revealed to us the greatness of God. This is his amazing story.

Monday, January 26, 2009

Botox Baby!

Here is the photo I promised.  Mom took this with her phone while JW was in the hospital.  His arms are almost fully extended AND he is SLEEPING!  I will have to get Allie to tell me more about the Botox (how often he will get the injections, where exactly they do it, and what the effects are supposed to be) and then I will report back.  I talked to Allie around noon and the new monitor, which was supposed to arrive at the hospital at 9am, still wasn't there yet.  They are supposed to come home today.  Pray for them to be granted safe travel and that JW will be comfortable on the way home.  Will update again soon.

Lindy


No comments: