On September 16, 2008, our lives were forever changed when James Wilson (J.W.) entered the world. He is a living miracle who has touched our hearts and revealed to us the greatness of God. This is his amazing story.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Day we have been praying for...

The day we have long awaited for came yesterday, Monday, December 29. It has been close to four months since JW made his way into this world with such a dramatic entrance and he finally made it home (Grammy and Poppy's house temporarily). We had tried to 'room in' with him a couple of weeks ago and he told us it just wasn't time for him to come home. 
We went to stay with him on Saturday in hopes of leaving the hospital with him. Everything went smoothly, we learned about everything he would need and how to care for him. We made it through the night and then Sunday and then boom, came Monday. We were finally discharged, with my Aunt Becky, Uncle David and Cousin Kim there to see us off. It was a beautiful day, one of the best in my life. Thank you to all of you that kept our family in your thoughts and prayers. I am amazed at the progress JW had made in the last few months. Please continue to pray for us and JW as we still have a lot of work ahead of us. Thanks to God who has watched over our family and touched our lives with beautiful blessings, especially now, having JW at home. 
Lots of love and great thanks,
Allie

P.S. As excited as I was to be bringing JW home and trying to make sure I had everything... I forgot the camera! I know I should remember a camera especially having worked at the newspaper. So anyway, we had to buy a disposable camera and I have yet to be able to develop them, but.... when I do, I will definitely put the pics up on the blog.

No comments: