On September 16, 2008, our lives were forever changed when James Wilson (J.W.) entered the world. He is a living miracle who has touched our hearts and revealed to us the greatness of God. This is his amazing story.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

It's getting closer....

Our precious little boy is getting closer everyday to coming home to his family.
Today, he weighs 6lbs, 4oz. He is doing well on his new g-tube. He is also off all oxygen and air through a nasal cannula.
Also, today he was moved back into the special care nursery in preparation for myself and Grammy to stay over night with him on Sunday.
We will be taking care of him, with nurse guidance, for a full 24 hours. We have to learn how to do everything the nurses do for him. I am not sure yet exactly when he will be able to come home, but we are definately getting closer. I believe it will be sometime this week. I just don't know what day.
Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers for James Wilson. We still have a long road ahead of us, but it will be better for him once he gets home.
Please continue to pray for God to heal our precious little one so he may have a full recovery.
P.S. I didn't get any pics of him when I was there last, my camera would not work. So.... new pictures soon, I promise.

1 comment:

amber said...

Hey girl!
I'm still praying for little JW and for you too. Let me know if you ever need anything. Even if it is for me to feed Lindy's horses so she can stay with you! :)He is precious!!