On September 16, 2008, our lives were forever changed when James Wilson (J.W.) entered the world. He is a living miracle who has touched our hearts and revealed to us the greatness of God. This is his amazing story.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Overdue Update

Sorry!!!  I know I said I would update the day after my last blog, but things just happened.  I had a commitment out of town and at the same time came down with ferocious cold.  I am finally feeling better today, so I thought I should take this opportunity to update everyone on JW.

He is still in the hospital, but doing better.  After the first day, he was taken off their super dose of oxygen and IV fluids.  He remains on antibiotics and more frequent breathing treatments.  Chest X-rays from a couple of days after his admittance showed slight improvement, but he was still not where they wanted him to be.  He was possibly going to be released yesterday, but Allie received a call that they were going to keep him a little while longer.  I talked with her yesterday while she was en route to the hospital, but haven't spoken to her today to get an update.  All in all, our little guy is doing well, but still fighting off this pneumonia.  

Thank you, thank you, thank you to all you who have been praying.  I will update again soon.

Lindy

No comments: