On September 16, 2008, our lives were forever changed when James Wilson (J.W.) entered the world. He is a living miracle who has touched our hearts and revealed to us the greatness of God. This is his amazing story.

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas, Love

I'm sure everyone knows by now. JW passed away on December 10th. He had gotten sick a week before and was not getting any better. He had pneumonia but was not strong enough to overcome it. I'm thankful for every day of his beautiful life. He showed me so much in 3 years, I learned to be patient, giving and much more. He not only touched my life but countless lives. I always knew he was not my child but God's. I know he is not suffering in this cruel world anymore. He's sitting in the lap of his Nana Sylvia as she rocks him and sings quietly in his ear.
I knew this day was coming but no one can be fully prepared for the reality of that day. I love you so much my Love. I'll be waiting to see you again. Merry Christmas!

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers over the last few weeks and the last 3 years. We have some large adjustments to make in the future but are accepting and understanding of God's plan and know there is a purpose.
Thank you Lord for my Angel!

1 comment:

Sunni Len said...

I am praying for you!